What is a Risk Management Professional?
These professionals analyze and manage risk issues by identifying, measuring, and making decisions on operational or enterprise risks for an organization.
Typical Tasks Include:
- Develop contingency plans to deal with emergencies.
- Recommend ways to control or reduce risk.
- Analyze areas of potential risk to the assets, earning capacity, or success of organizations.
- Document, and ensure communication of, key risks.
- Maintain input or data quality of risk management systems.
Interested in learning more? Get notified when this career pathway is available.
This page includes information from O*NET OnLine by the U.S. Department of Labor, Employment and Training Administration (USDOL/ETA). Used under the CC BY 4.0 license. O*NET® is a trademark of USDOL/ETA.